PRODUCT FEATURESTHE DETAILS:
ABOUT THE BAND:
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
Formed in 1975 in London, the Sex Pistols initiated the punk movement in the UK and inspired many later punk and rock bands. Led by Johnny Rotten and with Sid Vicious on bass, they released their notorious track God Save the Queen. With only one album, Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols, and a band career spanning 2 and a half years, they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006, but refused to attend the ceremony.