PRODUCT FEATURESTHE DETAILS:
ABOUT THE BAND:
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High-quality ribbed, double edge neckline
Gorillaz are an English virtual band created by Blur frontman, Damon Albarn and artist Jamie Hewlett. The band consists of 4 fictional band members 2-D, Murdoc Niccals, Noodle, and Russel Hobbs.
In 2001 they released their debut album, Gorillaz, which featured songs such as Clint Eastwood and 19-2000. They have 6 albums to their name and have earned a Grammy Award, 3 MTV Europe Music Awards and earned a Guinness World Record for world's "Most Successful Virtual Band".